Area

Al Barari

Al Barari is a secluded paradise that will offer a unique living experience in Dubai. Space, tranquillity and exclusivity are the hallmarks of this project. The biggest attractions are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas excellently arranged into leaves. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 40% of it is constructed leaving 60% to be landscaped. The 260 villas built within 6 landscaped gardens host different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary. A large lake as well as many streams form part of the water features. The area also hosts 500 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents. The plants are maintained in the development's private nursery. The development will also feature a 6 star boutique hotel, a Cultural Island including libraries and theatres and the Grand Mosque. 5.4km of rivers with waterfalls, ponds and lakes meander throughout. Here, the spirit of life is enriched by the exquisitely landscaped gardens, parks and waterways that stand as the hallmarks of this truly remarkable community.

Properties for sale in Al Barari

Properties

The Nest
Al Barari
Price From:  AED 12700000
Type: Villas
Bedrooms: 4
Explore Project
Chorisia Villas
Al Barari
Price From:  AED 5000000
Type: Villas
Bedrooms: 5
Explore Project